The Fuselage

The Fuselage.com: The Official Site of the Creative Team Behind ABC's Award Winning TV Show "LOST"
Sponsored by J.J. Abrams

Go Back   The Fuselage > Ask the Staff > Got Questions for the Lost VIPs? > For the Lost Creative Team > For Eddy Kitsis
Flicks N Shows Arcade Tags Social Groups

For Eddy Kitsis For Eddy Kitsis. Supervising Producer.

Old 08-28-2009, 09:46 AM   #1
mriechers
On The Tarmac

Additional Info
Stats
Lightbulb Badger Alumni Issue

Hello Mr. Kitsis,

I'm an arts writer for The Daily Cardinal, one of the student dailies for University of Wisconsin, which by the most recent podcast I learned was your alma mater. We're doing an alumni issue in a few weeks and the arts page is featuring alumni in the arts, such as yourself. If you aren't too immersed in preparation for season 6, would you be open to talking a bit about how your time at UW-Madison got you to where you are today?

It would mean the world to me; I'm a huge fan of the show and I'd love to pick your brain on grabbing some Ian's Pizza and walking the endless corridors of Vilas Hall.

Thanks,

Mark Riechers
Daily Cardinal