The Fuselage

The Fuselage.com: The Official Site of the Creative Team Behind ABC's Award Winning TV Show "LOST"
Sponsored by J.J. Abrams

Go Back   The Fuselage > Lost Characters > Season 2 Characters > Rose and Bernard > It's All Good
Flicks N Shows Arcade Tags Social Groups

It's All Good A place to talk about how much you like the character and other positive things. If you don't like the character please don't post it in here.

Old 03-11-2007, 04:29 PM   #1
crandal87
Coach

Additional Info
Stats
Bring back Rose

I think Rose should be a vital character on Lost and she is one of my faves. I think Rose could be a great agony aunt for the majority of the characters as she is very wise and has a lot of faith. I hope we do see her in season 3 again at some point.
Old 03-11-2007, 04:58 PM   #2
Hela
Baggage

Additional Info
Stats
Re: Bring back Rose

I agree, Rose should be a main character. Instead of bringing in Nikki and Paolo they should've just gone deeper into Rose and Bernard's background. They have a good backstory and they've already had a flashback episode. Rose is the one who helped Charlie feel better after Claire was kidnapped, she knows that Locke was in a wheelchair, she talked Hurley out of blowing up the hatch; there's a full story right there. I hope she's in season 3 too. The show needs someone like her.
Old 06-10-2007, 10:03 AM   #3
the_roof_is_leaking
Baggage
Icon credit - funshine_icons (LiveJournal)

Additional Info
Stats

I'd love Rose to have more screen time (and Bernard, bless him ).

Rose would be great to have in charge of something.
When the first load of food dropped (in "Dave") I actually thought of Rose to be the one who should look after the food.
She'd be fair, honest and people would listen to/respect her.

She has a wonderful aura that just makes you respect her but not in a way that you're scared of her or feel you're beneath her or something. You just know you could take to her and she'd listen and not make you feel bad.
Old 06-12-2007, 10:18 AM   #4
KingJacobus
Conqueror/Killer
Baggage

Additional Info
Stats

Rose is one of my favourite characters (Bernard not so much) and I'd love to see her get more screen time. I know I've said this a lot already, but I can see Rose and Bernard becoming Season regulars next season - they've had a pretty big role during the last two episodes of season 3 and the producers have probabaly learnt there lesson from the Nikki and Paulo fiasco (even though I liked them).
Old 07-18-2007, 06:34 AM   #5
Charmedfreak
Kate-Jack-Sawyer-Hurley-Sun Fan
Business Class

Additional Info
Stats

I do hope they get more screentime in season 4. I dont expect a regular status. But Danielle/Alex/Tom etc. got a good amount of screentime and episodes. I hope they do that.

5-7 episodes over 16 episodes is a good enough number of appearences I'd say.